Skip to content
- Certification Designation: Certified Clinical Sociologist
- Organizational Affiliation: Bentley University Department of Sociology; ethno-analytics, LLC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level of Specialization: Organizational
- Major content of Sociological Practice: Interventions in workplace settings
- Description of Competency: Gary David conducts ethnographic studies of work and experience design. Projects include examining the nature of collaborative activity in multicultural worksites, the impact of speech recognition technology and electronic medical records on healthcare, the implementation of enterprise systems on workplaces, and how co‐workers build a collaborative relationship through engaging in workplace practices and applying conversation analysis and forensic linguistics to the examination of police interviews, interrogations, and interactions.