The Association for Applied and Clinical Sociology is the premier organization for practicing sociologists and other applied and clinical social science professionals in academia, the non-profit sector, industry, government, and private practice.
- Full access to all live and recorded virtual conference activities
- full access to all live and recorded Professional Development Workshops
- Annual meeting that includes opportunities to present your work, network, and collaborate with an international community of applied and clinical sociologists engaged in diverse practice
- Mentoring program for students and professionals at all levels.
- Subscription to the Journal of Applied Social Science, the official peer-reviewed journal of the Association for Applied and Clinical Sociology
- Eligibility to apply for applied and/or clinical professional certification.
- Participation in elections and opportunities to run for leadership positions on the Board of Directors.
- Student Problem Solving Competition
- Student Paper Competition
- 3-minute Student Thesis Event
- Student-centered social and networking activities
Annual Membership Rates
- Standard $90
- Retired $60
- Student $45
- Organizational $220
- Lifetime Membership $1,000
- International Zone B $29
- International Zone C $10