Skip to content
- Name: Sharon Lindhorst Everhardt
- Affiliation: Troy University
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level of specialization: Micro-Meso
- Major content of sociological practice: My primary area of specialization as a clinical sociologist is in the field of social inequality, I utilize clinical sociological techniques to address social inequality with regard to food access and consumption.
- Brief statement of your practice activities: In addition to teaching, researching and writing about social and food inequality amongst marginalized groups, I lead organizational-level interventions with food insecure populations. The aim is to teach food insecure groups how to grow their own food and the nutritional benefits of doing so in self-sustaining ways.