The Student Poster Competition is a part of our annual conference. The poster competition is ideal for undergraduate or graduate students looking to share their applied, clinical, or public sociology-related research projects with a diverse community of sociology professionals. This is an opportunity to have dynamic and engaging conversations about your past or current sociological investigations and discoveries.
We welcome submissions that meet the following criteria:
- Posters must contain original work or reflect a significantly revised version of a previously submitted poster;
- Poster projects may be single-authored or co-authored with others;
- Posters may be presented individually or as a team;
- Projects may be at any stage of the research process; and,
- Author(s) may submit only one poster.
For more information, please contact the AACS Student Committee Co-Chairs.